HEPAProtect™ H14 HEPA filter
IQAir® HyperHEPA®* compatible replacement filter.
Embee's HEPAProtect filter protects your family from dangerous ultra fine particles from traffic pollution, smoke, bacteria, viruses, and pet allergens.
Independently tested to exceed HEPA requirements and exceeds the filtration efficiency of the IQAir® HyperHEPA® filter.
Unmatched filtration efficiency:#
|Particles stopped at high fan speed1||99.500%||99.997%|
|Ultrafine particles NOT stopped by filter12||0.500%||0.003%|
|HEPA efficiency (>99.97%) for fine particles (0.3 micron)2|
|HEPA efficiency (>99.97%) for ultra fine particles (0.16 micron)2|
|Does not contain polystyrene|
|Rated for EU biological safety cabinets to stop viruses, bacteria and fungi|
|EU EN1822 class||H12/133||H14|
1 For most penetrating particle size
2 At high fan speed
3 Different performance at different fan speeds
- Independently tested by government laboratory to remove 99.997% of all particles at all fan speeds.
- 90% greater reduction in 0.3µm particles compared with regular HEPA filter.
- 99% greater reduction in fine particles compared with IQAir® HyperHEPA®* filter at high fan speed.
- European Union standard EN1822 class H14 certified.
- Rated for use in European EN12469 Class II biological safety cabinets to protect against bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Recyclable anodized aluminum frame (not plastic/polystyrene) to reduce potential off-gassing and reduce damaging environmental waste.
- 5 square meters (60 square feet) of filter media ensures low pressure drop and exceptional lifespan.
Sources: Taiwan Textiles Research Institute, Embee, IQAir®
The EN1822 standard test first determines the particle size that "gets through" the filter easiest, and then measures the efficiency for that particle size (i.e. the worst case).